APOSTLESHOP OFFERS YEAR ROUND CHARITABLE SUPPORT
WHAT WE OFFER
ApostleShop.com offers a way for shoppers to support your nonprofit by simply purchasing from the thousands of Christian products on our site. When a shopper purchases from your assigned link to our site, you will then be rewarded with an 8% donation off that purchase.
ApostleShop.com makes it easy for your nonprofit to gain donations.
As soon as you register your nonprofit, and are approved, you are issued a special link to our site, just for your organization.
You will have your own login to see how your nonprofit is doing in terms of earnings, visits, and more.
Login and find instant social links, QR codes, and so much more!
Getting your nonprofit to partner with ApostleShop is easy!
We are so excited to join with you, and help!
1. FILL OUT THE FORM
Tell us all about your nonprofit. This will also be your User Name when you log in, and also for creating your link to our site! IMPORTANT! Create a UserName that is your school or organization name and city. For example: Immaculate Conception Houston
2. WAIT BRIEFLY
We manually approve/deny all registrations to make sure they are organizations we can help. Don’t worry, it won’t take but a bit!
Once approved, log into your new partner account, and see banners, your personal link, QR code, social sharing links, HTML for your website and so much more!
GET STARTED TODAY!
- IMPORTANT! Create a UserName that is your school or organization name and city. For example: Immaculate Conception Houston
- This will also be your User Name when you log in, and also for creating your link to our site!
- Input your name or the contact name of the individual responsible for receiving payments via check to your organization.
- Make sure to use the ORGANIZATION’S ADDRESS and PHONE when creating the account. This will be verified.
- Please put the website address of your school or organization.
- Thank You so much for partnering with ApostleShop.com, we look forward to working together!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (810) 250-7878